Please visit our website at www.appleseedphotography.com

Round Hill Children's Photographer, Purcellville Children's Photographer


Luckily for me, since I do have 3 kids 4 years old and under, all of our friends have young kids as well...and need pictures!  Often I find myself photographing friends of my kids....these guys are some of their buddies!   My almost 3 year old has his first crush on Miss R...he says she's his FAVORITE friend, and my 4 year old and Mr B are big buddies as well.....W Family, as always, great to see you and thanks for letting me photograph your children!











This last one is such a cute idea...from their mom...who wanted a couple of pictures of them being themselves...because let's face it...when you dress your kids up for family pictures they may sometimes be a little bit out of their elements....I love this idea!  Capturing them how they like to play at home!  

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP