Please visit our website at www.appleseedphotography.com

Northern Virginia Baby Photographer, Loudoun County Baby Photographer

In case you haven't read this on here before, the reason I became a photographer was because I enjoyed being able to capture my own children, in their elements, daily....making memories with them, and capturing on them...because as parents, we all know that the days seem long but the years fly by.

This is my youngest....my baby girl who I can't believe is a 9 month old! 

Our time in front of the camera started like this today...see....my children aren't always (ahem..usually) fans of having their pictures taken...this particular moment, she just wasn't a fan of being off my hip..at all.....


 but....after about 10 minutes of some holding, snuggling, and funny noises not limited to a jumping dancing mommy.....we ended up with this.....I think by now her older brother was "helping" me make her smile..and she was very excited about this!

 checking out the weeds....
 this is her "that lady is crazy but makes the coolest sounds" smile!
 playing with her new giraffe...compliments of a desperate mother with a fussing baby in the Old Navy check out line!  (you're welcome Landrie!)

 we love you baby girl...you've brought a lot of fun to us in the past 9 months!  I can't wait to see what the next 9 bring!



Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP