Please visit our website at www.appleseedphotography.com

My kids... Round Hill children photographer, loudoun county children photographer

The kids and I came home from pre-school and running errands one day last week and it was pretty warm...I needed to water my plants, and the next thing I know, my boys are naked (the boxers only came back on after some serious threats) and yielding the water hose at each other....so I did what any logical mother whose 22 month old daughter is standing at the receiving end of a large stream of water would do....I grabbed my camera OF COURSE!  In my defense, I thought I was about to capture my 5 year old gently squirting his baby sister with the hose, which she squealed in delight...what I got instead, was this.....


 and after they all tortured each other with what I consider water that is much too cold to play in, they sat and ate popsicles!  We LIVE on these things right now....my almost 4 year old could eat 10+ per day....I don't let  him, but he wants them all.day.long!

I am learning to appreciate more and more the pictures of our lives just happening...not where I have 3 kids smiling and looking at me all angelic, and let's face it, completely out of character for them...this, THIS is us!



Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP