Please visit our website at www.appleseedphotography.com

Miss L.....Round Hill childrens photographer, Loudoun County childrens photographer, Purcellville childrens photographer

This is my baby girl....and she is the best baby ever.  She has slept since she was about 8 weeks old, and is just the most easy going chill kid I have ever come across.  She doesn't say much, and she thinks her big brothers hung the moon.  She also seems to be the perfect mix between my pretty serious 5 year old, and my always looking for a laugh 3 1/2 year old....

I've had my eye on these buttercup fields for a while now...they are 2 doors down from my house...


 she was charging ahead after her brothers here and looks like such a big kid to me...I'm glad to be leaving the baby phase...I think...but it's also a little sad that we don't need rear facing car seats or high chairs anymore....she's a big kid now...



Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP