Please visit our website at www.appleseedphotography.com

Project 52-- Week 1...Nightly Rituals...Round Hill Family Photographer, Loudoun County Family Photographer

One of my favorite photographers, Paint the Moon Photography, is doing a themed Project 52....which is you take a picture each week that corresponds to the theme.  I've been wanting to push myself to get more lifestyle pictures, and less posed pictures of my own kids, and my clients, so I decided to join Project 52 and see how it goes!

This weeks theme is Nightly Rituals....in the Flickr group, you're only allowed to submit 2 pictures of nightly rituals, but since this is MY blog, I'll put a couple more on here :)


Our Nightly Rituals include......

Bath time...if you don't know me personally, you may not know that I have 3 kids between 17 months and 5 years old, and since they're still so young, I bathe all 3 together.  I'm sure I'll have to stop at some point b/c the oldest 2 are boys, but they all still enjoy bathing together.





 this isn't necessarily a nightly ritual, but my middle kiddo doesn't nap anymore, and often falls asleep just before dinner while snuggling with is favorite dog...Tucker....


once the littlest is in bed, it's reading time...special big kid and Daddy reading time with a look and find Santa book....

the last thing that happens after the kids go to bed, is we let the beast...aka Marley...aka Mad Marley, out of her crate.  We usually end up crating her around dinner time b/c she and Tucker are quite bold with their stealing of the kids food, and b/c she's just a puppy and a total spaz, she stays crated till the kids are in bed....she is a totally different dog when the kids are in bed...



Hope you enjoyed the peek inside our nightly rituals!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP