Please visit our website at www.appleseedphotography.com

catching up....northern virginia baby photographer, northern virginia family photographer, loudoun county family photographer, loudoun county newborn photographer, round hill family photographer, round hill newborn photographer

I'll just go ahead and admit this..I'm bad at updating my photography blog.  There...I said it.  I have 3 kids under 5 years old, and a crazy 6 month old puppy, and the list of reasons/excuses why I haven't updated go on and on....but really, facebook makes it so easy not to blog!  But...here I am..and I have some catching up to do!

I've been pretty busy doing fall photos sessions for families, and now that Thanksgiving is about 10 days away, there's a light at the end of the fall photography tunnel!  I'm revamping my website, so be sure to check that out in the next few weeks as well!

Here are some of the pictures from my fall sessions!  Enjoy and hopefully moving forward I can remember to post more often! 

Mr. T has been coming to see me for pictures since he was 10 days old...I so enjoy getting to see kids grow up!


Third year in a row to photograph these cuties as well!  I think the first time I met them C was about 2.5 and S was about 16 months!
 

 
This little beauties mom and I went to high school together and they traveled all the way from near
Richmond to see me for pictures!  Neither of us is from VA :)

 This sweet boy is the youngest of 5 boys! 





I adore this little family! 





As always...thanks for looking!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP