Please visit our website at www.appleseedphotography.com

Happy 8 month old...Loudoun County Baby Photographer Appleseed Photography

My second session today was with this little cutie!  I got to take baby A's picture when he was just under 3 months old!  Those are HERE.  It was so much fun to get to see how much that little man has changed in the past few months!  He looked the same, but so different as well!

It was great seeing you guys again today P family and I hope you enjoy your preview!




and if I'm picking favorites of baby A from today, it's this one...of him standing!  He just looked SO proud of himself for it, and I love the big smile!




Ren  – (April 11, 2011 at 7:16 AM)  

I love baby A! Beautiful photos!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP